One other thing I forgot to mention in my recent posting.  Ric McIntyre and
I recently completed a study of flexible manufacturing for the US Economic
Development Administration.  Part of the study covers industry case studies
for three industries, with Medical Instruments & Supplies being one (the
other two are Aircraft Components and Textile Finishing).  You might
be interested in this.  If so, send e-mail request to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and ask her to send you a pricing for the report once we get our duplicating
account in place.  She'll send it to you in a month or so.

Marsh Feldman
Community Planning                      Phone: 401/792-5953
204 Rodman Hall                           FAX: 401/792-4395
University of Rhode Island           Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kingston, RI 02881-0815

"Marginality confers legitimacy on one's contrariness."