I heartily second Mike's plug for subscriptions to SPE (Studies in Political
Economy), and wish to advise PEN participants and voyeurs alike that issue
#47 includes a silent auction bid form so that you can gamble on items like
the two night excursion for two to Lasqueti Island, British Columbia,
courtesy of Michael A. Lebowitz and Sharon Yandle...  I understand that
discussions of Capital and the B.C. labour scene can be made by special
arrangement...

Send sub requests to SPE, SR303, Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B6 - and bid high for the dream vacation!!

Theresa Kiefer
Graduate Student in Social and Political Thought
York University, Toronto

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]