>Posted on 30 Oct 1995 at 15:16:35 by TELEC List Distributor (011802)
>
>[PEN-L:1173] steel experts?
>
>Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 12:08:24 -0800
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Doug Henwood)
>
>A subscriber of mine, Tom Lehmann, is looking for someone who knows the
>steel industry well and who is sympathetic to labor to talk about the
>industry and the general economic environment for a joint union-management
>seminar to be held in Lorain County, Ohio. Anyone interested in
>volunteering, or if you have any suggestions of people you'd be happy to
>volunteer, please contact Lehmann at 800-227-7113, ext. 2412 during
>business hours, Ohio time.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Doug
>
>--
>
>Doug Henwood
>Left Business Observer
>250 W 85 St
>New York NY 10024-3217
>USA
>+1-212-874-4020 voice
>+1-212-874-3137 fax
>email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>web: <http://www.panix.com/~dhenwood/LBO_home.html>

Doug,

See if Ann Markusen (in the planning program at Rutgers) is available.
I also think John Metzger (visiting at U of Pittsburgh in Planning) did
work on the steel industry.

Marsh Feldman                               Phone: 401/792-5953
Community Planning, 204 Rodman Hall           FAX: 401/792-4395
The University of Rhode Island           Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kingston, RI 02881-0815