Greetings Penners,
I'm going to be teaching a class on the politics of trade this winter.
Primary focus on Canada,Mexico and U.S. Am inclined to Grinspun and
Cameron's "The Political Economy of NA Free Trade" and am aware of the
new Monthly Review NACLA reader. Would be interested in any new readers/
books out. (I've already got Lustig,Bosworth,et al, but....)

Also: any articles on politics of culture, especially Canadian and
Mexican  and any broad, current things on EC.

A tall request but if you can help with any part of it with suggestions,
I'd appreciate them.
Happy Holidays.
Maury Foisy/Pol.Sci./Western WA Univ/Bellingham. WA