Hello Kai,

        I believe that you message wasn't sent to the pen-l list because
you are not on the pen-l list. If you subscribe I believe you will be able
to sent messages to the list.

        To subscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
in the body of the message (where you normally type messages) say:

        subscribe pen-l Kai

        That's it. Listproc will send you a welcoming message and then you
should be able to send messages to the list.

Nick