Sorry to ask such a silly question.  I've decided to use THE NEW FIELD GUIDE
TO THE US ECONOMY in classes that begin in A WEEK (gasp!).  I called up the
Center for Popular Economics only to find out the office is closed till the
20th or so.  I need to know the PUBLISHER so I can call them and place an
order using a credit card IMMEDIATELY.  Anyone who can help me RIGHT NOW
(THursday afternoon) please bleeb me a message privately.  Thanks so much.
--
Mike Meeropol
Economics Department

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[if at bitnet node:  in%"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" but that's fading fast!]