Alan,

        Being at AU you undoubtabley are familiar with Hanhel and
Albert's the "Quiet Revolution in Welfare Economics" which is kind of an
immanent critique  (but others on the list may not be) - I also remember
the John Eatwell had some very detailed critiques of some of the more
modern versions of GE which he gave in his courses at the New School his
old reading list includes an Eatwell citation from Classical and Marxian
Political Economy Ed. Bradley and Howard.  I don't know if I'm being that
helpful as your topic is so broad it could include almost anything (i.e
alot of mainstream disequilibrium and non-equilibrium stuff, all of PK and
much of Marxian econ, not to mention institutionalists , etc.) Maybe you
should try to be more specific about what your after? Than someone more
knowledgable than myself about this could probably help more.

In Solidarity,

Ron Baiman
Roosevelt Univ.
Chicago, IL