Who is actually doing micro from a radical perspective?

What does that even mean?

Ron Baiman is into it.  Steven Marglin used to,
haven't been keeping up w/his work since I was
assigned his cost-benefit paper in grad school.
But I see them in the same mold as Robin.

If you're saying Hahnel is too fixed on markets
and quasi-markets clearing, I don't think that's
a handicap in this context.  If you don't start
with markets and quasi-markets, what do you have?
Organizations?  Somebody dig up Kenneth Boulding.
Maybe Brad needs Stiglitz to
debate Stiglitz.  Or maybe he should set up
a sociologist versus economist shoot-out. I'm
confident the former would love the opportunity.
One of them told me once, "you economists have
totally screwed up policy debate.  You
individualize everything."

mbs