Andrew K wrote:

> I'd like some help with a simple general equilibrium model I'm constructing
>  to show that technological change can reduce labor demand and employment,
>  even given all the usual neoclassical assumptions.  I've got two goods,
>  labor and one other input, two output prices, the wage rate and the other
>  input price.
> I also think I've got enough equations.

Wouldn't a n-goods model be more consistent with GET?

Why do you think that technological change would reduce labor demand and
employment "even given all of the usual neoclassical assumptions"?  That
seems counter-intuitive to me. Don't the nc results necessarily flow from
the assumptions and parameters of the GET model?

Jerry