Charles Brown wrote:

>CB: I wish Brad had had a chance to meet Stalin too.

That's one of the funniest things I've read so far this millennium.
You think Uncle Joe's personal charm would have won Brad over? Or is
this a roundabout way you think that Brad's one of those people for
whom four walls are three too many?

CB: Hey, maybe Brad could have convinced Stalin not to conspire to kill all those old
Bolsheviks. What would Brad have done with the Kulaks' treachery ?

If we had a time machine, exactly who from this list should we send back to correct
Stalin's errors ?

CB