So this basketball player who won't salute the flag or whatever is a
"limo-rad".  Does this justify the sort of typical low-grade
anti-Moslem crap that "Ci-Torrent, Gary" chucks around?  Thus:

" I would suggest he go live in one of his beloved Moslem countries
where the daily horrors might not be so shocking to him."

Personally I'd have thought the "daily horrors" of the USA are hard
to beat for the one-third of US black males aged 18-34 who are in
prison, on remand or on parole.

Plus the gratuitous insult of referring to the "limo-rad" by the name
which he has deliberately given up.

Just what kind of a civil libertarian are you, Gary?

Hugo Radice
[EMAIL PROTECTED]