Forwarded message:
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 10:52:41 -0500 (EST)
From: Julie Matthaei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: job posting for your bulletin board; please post
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From:   LUCY::JJOYCE       "Joe Joyce" 13-MAR-1996 13:44:56.14
To:     @CONT.DIS
CC:
Subj:   hiring

    I'm writing to ask your help in looking for candidates for our leave-
replacement position next year.  While I've written the Econ Depts at
Harvard, MIT, BC and BU asking if they have any promising grad students who
could fill in, our experience clearly indicates that we have much better
luck with people who have already taught for several years at other
institutions.  Pls ask friends and contacts if they have any suggestions.
We already have resumes from promising candidates (on paper), and
I've asked the Int'l Economics and Finance Association to distribute the
following notice to its electronic distribution list.  Pls feel free to
send it to any other appropriate sites.                                 Joe

   The Department of Economics of Wellesley College is recruiting for a one-
year visiting position.  We are looking for candidates with excellent
teaching skills to teach a number of sections of principles of economics,
primarily macroeconomics.  We are particularly interested in candidates who
can teach international economics.  The teaching responsibilities include
five courses.  We are an equal opportunity employer.

   Please send CV, a research paper, teaching evaluations and three letters
of recommendation to: Box L, Department of Economics, Wellesley College,
Wellesley, MA 02181.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department