I am posting this message to see if there is interest in a Moscow study trip
for this fall. I'll be leaving for Moscow in two weeks and could discuss the
possibility with the host institution then.

The program would, as usual, cover the evolution of political, economic and
social conditions in Russia--this time, post-election--and be open to
interested adults from any country.

While the trips are usually four weeks long, a three week trip could be
considered so that people unable to get away for longer could participate.

If you would like more of the potential details, including what previous trips
have been like, please reply directly to my e-mail address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, tell me if you would prefer:

Departure   mid-September  or  early October

Duration    three weeks    or  four weeks