Mike Meeropol wrote:

> I just ordered the CEA report.  If no one comments on it before I've
> digested it, I'll file my own description/report on it to the net.

Get our piece by Jared Bernstein on the topic.  It may even by on our
Web page (start at EPN.ORG).  Inside dope:  the CEA
is privately embarrassed by this part of their report, which was no
better than the crap you might read . . . by Robert Samuelson, for
instance.  If you don't mind the boast, Jared and our Dr. Mishel have
debunked all this stuff.  The forthcoming State of Working America
will provide chapter and verse (release Labor Day, actual book availa-
bility probably late Fall.

What's your book about?

Max

Max B. Sawicky                  202-775-8810 (voice)
Economic Policy Institute       202-775-0819 (fax)
1660 L Street, NW               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Suite 1200
Washington, DC  20036