On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> trying to do political organizing and no less dim years teaching. But Jim D's
> comment about Antioch students being sheep with respect to each other even if
> they diverege from the national consensus is about right. I always fely sorry
> for them: they were going to have such an awful shock when they came out in
> the world. --jks

Au contraire, I'm an Antioch grad myself (class of '91). Antioch is a
work-study college: you spend half your time out in the Real World,
earning a living, then half your time studying. I worked for big
corporations, small corporations, human rights groups, slogged on assembly
lines, was editor of the student newspaper, etc. It doesn't get more
realistic than that.

-- Dennis