Maggie, Didn't you get my PEN-L:6040 or are you asking for more?  Of
course, I think there is more to it--like the fact that I have been
openly critical of the undemocratic nature of the founding convention
and one of our Buffalo members was the woman at the convention who
said she cannot work for the LP because of its ambiguous language on
choice (to the right of the Democratic Party language).   But if you
want even more, let me know you saw 6040 and where I can help.  Paul