"Christian A. Gregory" wrote:

> Bob Jessop has a fairly easy to read and very good intro to regulation
> theory in Michael Storper and Allen Scott, "Pathways to Industrialization
> and Regional Development."

>I'd also reccommend Alice Amsden's (dead-on)
> rejoinder to Lipietz about ten years ago in New Left >Review.

Also Robert Brenner And MArk Glick's lengthy critique of regulation
theory in NLR 8-10 years ago. There's the Social Structures of
Accumulation theory too which is similiar to Aglietta, Boyer et.al.,
there's a good anthology edited by David Gordon and two others whose
names I forget.

Amsden in the article mentioned above argues that the experience of the
Asian NIC's refutes both dependency theory and some theories of
imperialism though I would argue (with Bello and Tabb) that the NIC's
are more  a confirmation of a dependency theory.

sam