Doug, in the prior post you wrote, that for 8 million minimum wage
workers, "Boosting their wage $1/hr would amount to less than 0.2% of
GDP".  In this posting you are arguing somehow for very rapidly increasing
marginal cost to capital of increasing the minimum successively by $1
increments.  As I said last December, if a $7.20 minimum wage was
existent in 1968 (in real terms at today's prices), a $10 minimum wage was
doable both then and NOW--without revolution.  It's not that I'm opposing
revolution; I'm simply arguing not to be to tramatized by a $10 minimum.
Capital, if they had only the choice of $10 minimum wage or revolution,
would easily choose $10 and still live a pretty life and still
accumulate capital.

In sum, $10 minimum wages is not the functional equivalent of demanding
revolution.  And that is my "honest" statement (see your last sentence).

Paul Z.