Dear PEN people,

     I suggested to Susan Fleck that her piece on URPE for the
Encyclopedia of Political Economy say something about the projects
and publications that URPE produced over the years: the food project
and energy project (both in the 70s, I think), the Crisis Reader,
The Imperiled Economy, and any others.  She has asked me for specifics
-- dates, especially, and some details about the two packets (food;
energy), which I don't have, and apparently the URPE archives are
in boxes and not easily available.

     Anyone who has some details about the packets/publications,
please send them to Susan at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Thanks.

      o/^^^^^)            o     !
      /     / /^^) /\  /^^!  /^^)
    o(_____/_(_ /(/  \/   !_(_ /!_
     David Laibman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Professor                     Editor, Science & Society
     Department of Economics       John Jay College, Rm. 4331
     Brooklyn College              445 West 59th Street
     Brooklyn, 11210               New York, NY 10019
     USA                           Voice/FAX: 212/246-4932
     718/951-5219; -5317           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     FAX: 718/951-4867
                                   Home:
     Executive Committee/Delegate  50 Plaza Street E., #2C
     Professional Staff Congress   Brooklyn, NY 11238
     AFT Local 2334                Voice/FAX: 718/789-9565