Robin Hahnel wrote about his:
> "Social Justice in Political Economy" from McGraw Hill.

I've looked over Robin's piece and it looks pretty good. It addresses
clearly a number of issues very appropriate for courses like
microeconomics. (The course I'm thinking about will be quite
different from the standard principles courses, however.)

I recommend that people ask McGraw-Hill for a copy of Robin's
piece.

(Also, I recently looked at Robin's "Quiet Revolution in Welfare
Economics" again. I recommend people take a look at this book if they
haven't already. It has a lot of good material in it).
Eric

Eric Nilsson
Department of Economics
California State University