As it is still shortly before midnight in Germany, I might
        as well get in my two-cents worth - although I don't fully
        fit the requirements:  I am sort of not at home here in
        Germany and half not at home in the States.  Since I do go
        back an forth a lot, I see so many connections that could be
        made between what is going on, and how people are being
        marginalized, here, there, and in between.  I would, therefore,
        suggest we attempt to show an awareness of these connections
        in what we write rather than merely making "special reports"
        from outside the U.S.

        Marianne Brun