>Hi Folks!
>

>        The other day I was at my dentist's office for checkup and
>cleaning. As the dental assistant was scraping my teeth I was thinking: is
>she blue collar or white collar worker? I know she is "unproductive"
>worker. Can someone care to comment?
>
>                                                Fikret

I don't understand why you think someone providing health care is an
unproductive worker (assuming she's working for a capitalist enterprise,
that is, the business is incorporated -- which is likely): she's an
employee and wage laborer and the health care she provides is part of a
service sold as a commodity by the dental corporation.

Blair

Blair Sandler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]