PENers and PKTers,

I'm doing a piece on tax policy in the EU and would
appreciate citations in English, especially those accessible
thru the Internet, on the general topic of the EU and on the
specific subject of tax reform in Europe in the context of
the EU.

Also let me know if you're working on any aspect of this
and would like to chew the fat.

Thanks,

MBS

This is also posted to PKT.

Max B. Sawicky            Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          1660 L Street, NW
202-775-8810 (voice)      Ste. 1200
202-775-0819 (fax)        Washington, DC  20036

Opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views
of anyone associated with the Economic Policy
Institute.