Let a hundred flowers bloom; let all ideas contend. The delete key is
on the right side of the keyboard below insert and to the left of end-
--for those so inclined.

                                 Jim Craven

> Date sent:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 15:43:58 -0800 (PST)
> Send reply to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> From:           SHAWGI TELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:        [PEN-L:8248] Re: Euphoria, NO!, Wrecking, YES!

> First, it is entirely untrue that I post 2-3 times *per day*.  In general,
> and all subscirbers know this, I post on Mondays, Wednesdays and
> Fridays.  This, and not something else, is the tentative agreement
> Michael and I have.
>
> Second, Jerry, no matter what, you cannot grant or take away one's
> rights, not their human rights, democratic rights or civil rights.
> Your policing efforts hardly conceal your malicious aims and furious
> hatred.  Apparently I am living rent-free in your mind.
>
> Finally, Michael, why do you say that it is a "problem" that people respond
> to my posts?  This is extremely strange.
>

> Shawgi Tell
> University at Buffalo
> Graduate School of Education
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> On Wed, 15 Jan 1997, Michael Perelman wrote:
>
> > The problem is that people respond to his posts, so he rightfully
> > re-responds.
> >
> > erald Levy wrote:
> > >
> > > Michael -- I thought you negotiated a deal for Shawgi Tell to post 2-3
> > > times per week. Yet, he has been posting 2-3 (or more) messages/day. --
> > >
> > > A non-euphoric, Jerry

> > --
> > Michael Perelman
> > Economics Department
> > California State University
> > Chico, CA 95929
> >
> > Tel. 916-898-5321
> > E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*  James Craven             * "Reason is a narrow system swollen   *
*  Dept of Economics        *  into an ideology.                   *
*  Clark College            *                                      *
*  1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd. *  With time and power it has become a *
*  Vancouver, Wa. 98663     *  dogma, devoid of direction and      *
*  (360) 992-2283           *  disguised as disinterested inquiry. *
*  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     *                                      *
*                           *  Like most religions, reason presents*
*                           *  itself as the solution to the       *
*                           *  problems it has created."           *
*                           *  (John Ralston Saul in "Voltaire's   *
*                           *  Bastards")                          *
* MY EMPLOYER HAS NO ASSOCIATION WITH MY PRIVATE/PROTECTED OPINION *