Off the top of my head, not directly related to Marxism in Lat Am but
certain understanding of marxian understanding of development, see Anibal
Quijano, Cristobal Kay, Jorge Larrain.

Anthony P. D'Costa
Associate Professor                     Senior Fellow
Comparative International Development   Department of Economics
University of Washington                National University of Singapore
1103 A Street                           10 Kent Ridge Crescent
Tacoma, WA 98402 USA                    Singapore 119260