Anyone want more information?
                    Roger
 ----------
From: Gould, Marguerite
To: Faculty
Subject: Asian Studies Conference
Date: Thursday, February 27, 1997 4:21PM

Message to All Faculty from Dr. Robert Young, Department of History

     The Mid-Atlantic Region Association of Asian Studies will hold its
annual conference at West Chester University, October 24 -26, 1997.  We
expect the conference to be as successful and well attended by regional
faculty as in 1992, when we last hosted, and over two hundred faculty
attended.

     We are now inviting West Chester University faculty to join us in
forming a Local Arrangement Committee and invite them to participate in the
program as either a member of a panel, discussant or presenter of an
individual paper.

     An initial brief meeting for interested faculty will be held March 18,
1997 at 3:15 p.m. in M-419 with an equally brief meeting March 20, 1997 for
those unable to come on March 18, 1997.

     Dr. Young, History Department (x3654), is conference coordinator and
may be contacted for additional information, panel or individual
presentation forms.