Peron was no fascist. He was a nationalist who represent the class interests
of a developing Argentinian bourgeoisie that felt thwarted by the
traditional comprador bourgeoisie tied to British capital. In the
furtherance of the goals of this wing of Argentinian capital, he drew upon
the support of the industrial working class and was pro-union (but
anticommunist). He has much more in common with Cardenas of Mexico in the
1930s or the APRA governments in Peru, all nationalist regimes. The reason
he earned the epithet of fascist was that he was not an obedient servant of
Washington or London. Since he clearly was not a communist, they needed to
find some way to stigmatize him. In Marxist terms, the best way to describe
Peron is as a "Bonapartist", or somebody who appears to rule above and
beyond the two major classes in society but who really acts objectively on
behalf of the bourgeoisie. The best source on Bonapartism is Marx's 18th
Brumaire. For books on Argentina and Peron per se, I recommend:

1) Paul Lewis, "Crisis of Argentinian Capitalism", Univ. Of North Carolina, 1992

2) Maria Peralta-Ramos, "Political Economy of Argentina: Power and Class
since 1930", Westview Press, 1992

Louis Proyect