Hi Michael --
Actually it does not mean anything in particular about the composition
of output.  The frequency of injuries has been falling steadily since
1992 in both goods and services.  No reason is given for the decrease.
The news release can be found on our web site at
http://stats.bls.gov/news.release/oshnews.htm.

Dave Richardson
BLS