Hi Mark --
The Daily Labor Report is put out by the Bureau of National Affairs,
1231 - 25th St., NW, Washington, DC, 800/372-1088.

BNA compiles free labor information from various US Govt. agencies and
supplies it to all comers on a subscription basis.  The cost is "only"
$5,561.00 per year.  Issues are available for every day that the USG is
open and are hand delivered, if possible.

I found this information interesting so I decided to forward it to the
list.  It is too bad that one of us is not providing this service.

Dave