Hey, Michael, I don't wanna go to the mattresses. Just you and all the
other calm people over here and PEN-L try to get Levy off our backs. We
workers don't want to come over here and disrupt your proceedings. Try and
return the favor and rein Levy in and all will be cool. He doesn't object
to dropping his pants over on M-I and making big doodies. I myself can
come up with big smelly stools on PEN-L that will drive everybody off
PEN-L except the graduate students who like a good laugh. Now work on
getting Levy off of M-I, or at least behaving himself, and I will
disappear like the morning mist.

Louis