>By the way, isn't it important for Blair to identify himself as a member of
>the collective that sponsored the Conference? This is highly scandalous
>when people hide such information. Where's Jerry Levy when you need him?
>Jerry, it's time for a crusade against Blair Sandler's dissembling before
>the august body of PEN-L. The nerve of Blair to hide his connections. Oh,
>perfidy.

Thank you for asking and bringing up that subject again, Louis.

I know of no scandal that Blair Sandler is involved with. Certainly,
nothing he has done is so scandalous as when a Marxist journal in Germany
published a review of the RM conference by a person who months beforehand
-- before he had even seen a full copy of the schedule! -- trashed that
conference in public and in writing.

Jerry