Greetings,

What's diabolical about this capitalist point of view, as I'm sure you
know, is that workers already run and operate everything in society.  The
view is pushed that it is the workers who need the capitalists.  Of
course, the opposite is the case.  Speaking objectively, the workers have
no need for the capitalists.

Shawgi Tell
University at buffalo
Graduate School of Education