Bill Burgess wrote:

> Sid S. wrote;
> > Are you serious about not seeing the difference between neoliberalism and
> > "good old [postwar] capitalism"?
> Yes. Of course there are differences, but I don't see the *significant*
> difference implied by a position that replaces a traditional
> committment to internationalism with a position where nationalist measures
> are now seen as central to protecting working class interests (which I
> understand to be your opinion).

If I understand what you mean above, it translates into:

Bill => internationalist
Sid  => nationalist

ergo

Bill => "traditional" proletarian Marxist
Sid  => "revisionist", "reformist, "nationalist" (add additional epithets
         of your choice).

Bill thus, like Dorothy, has discovered the Straw Man. Beware of matches,
Sid.

Jerry