I would highly recommend the 1995 "documentary" film *Dadetown*.  This
movie is by far the best thing I have ever seen on labor realities in the
90's:  declining manufacturing vs. surging services, political/sociological
contexts, community boosterism and divisions (it does this in a more
subtely powerful way than *Roger & Me*) , class divides, faceless
"corporate" forces that result in hopeless/pointless/heroic struggles, etc.

Widgetly,

Jim Westrich

"How was I to know that gravity and rhythm were linked?"  --Dickie Diamond