> From:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:       [PEN-L:11986] Re: THE FIGHT IN THE FIELDS (fwd)

> .  .  .
> founder of Synanon.  I can say a lot more about Chavez if anyone is interested,
> but it looks like his son-in-law who is now union president may be doing a lot
> better job in building the union than Chavez.  One of the problems is that  .  .  .

The new president is a very impressive guy.  I heard him
speak at one of our  ADA meetings, and I predict great
things from him.

MBS

Max B. Sawicky            Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          1660 L Street, NW
202-775-8810 (voice)      Ste. 1200
202-775-0819 (fax)        Washington, DC  20036
http://epn.org/sawicky

Opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views
of anyone associated with the Economic Policy
Institute other than this writer.