> From:          "James Michael Craven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:       [PEN-L:11917] Blackfeet National Bank--Another Struggle

> I posted this previously with no response. I got a lot of response on
> the subject of "high-class" prostitutes in Canberra, AU but
> apparently the subject of genocide against American Indians in a
> America is not on this weeks "buffet" or of much interest to some of
> the keyboard revolutionaries. BTW, wouldn't this be a nice story for
> "Left Business Observer"?

I don't remember the prior post, but Nader's people might want to
make something out of this.  The place to inquire would be
Public Citizen in D.C. (202-833-3000), as well as some places
on the Hill (e.g., Senators Inouye and Campbell).  You could
probably get a story on this into the Progressive or In These Times.
It's not as much an LBO story.

MBS

Max B. Sawicky            Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          1660 L Street, NW
202-775-8810 (voice)      Ste. 1200
202-775-0819 (fax)        Washington, DC  20036
http://epn.org/sawicky

Opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views
of anyone associated with the Economic Policy
Institute other than this writer.