Larry,  Sorry to have been so personally **intense** (vituperative, um,
etc.), and rereading some of the messages, they were a little too
individuated.  I do feel, however that there is a false division between
marxism and pomoism--with blame for the division falling on both sides.  As
someone who incorporates work of both sides, I get a little tired of
defending one to the other.  I have also developed that go for the juglar
style from 19 years in the phone company & cwa-- blue collar/union
environment.  Sometimes, though, it does come in handy!
maggie coleman [EMAIL PROTECTED]