Repost

Apparently the original post of this document did not come
over so well ... so am reposting it  ... hopefully in better
readable form.

Note: Since the original posting, the Premier of NSW has
announced that a "judicial inquiry" will investigate Ms
Arena's claims ... as another media commentator suggested
... "The judicial inquiry should complete the job"
(presumably on Ms Arena!)

Subject: Paedophile cover-up all the way to the top of
Aussie politics?