> Response (Jim C): I have read some interesting and informative
> missives from the above author and really this level and type of
> response is saddening as he is obviously capable of a higher level of
> discourse. The tone and level of sophistication of this response is
> more in line with the type of response given by Sununu quoted above.

Anyone who follows the thread should appreciate the
response, if not agree with this writer's position on
the underlying issues.

MBS

"People say I'm arrogant, but I know better."

                              -- John Sununu

Max B. Sawicky            Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          1660 L Street, NW
202-775-8810 (voice)      Ste. 1200
202-775-0819 (fax)        Washington, DC  20036
http://epn.org/sawicky

Opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views
of anyone associated with the Economic Policy
Institute other than this writer.