Silkwood -- labor process in the nuclear power industry, corporate
surveillance and intimidation, and betrayl by cynical and slick liberal
D.C. advocacy lawyers (a Hollywood flick w/o grotesquely Hollywood
production values or plot twists) ...

John Gulick

P.S. Karl, if you're going to get on my case about endorsing the
consumption of an exchange value and hence reproducing capital lemme just
say that I admire your anarcho-syndicalism but I don't confuse my own
predilection for philosophico-practical purity w/real politics, and in
fact, avoid real politics by in large b/c of this predilection ...
nonetheless, and here I go again, radicals should have a long-term eye
not on better compensating and reallocating alienated labor, but on
abolishing alienated labor, and, indeed, much of "productive" labor
altogether, since a great deal of it is socially unnecessary and
ecologically irrational ... but there is one hell of a here to there
question which I won't even pretend to answer ...