Dear Sisters, Brothers, Friends & Comrades:

This is my chance to say thank you for the many ways so many of you have
enriched my life.

To all those who are part of the struggle for a just world -- one in which
war, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexism, and economic exploitation are
forever driven from the human family -- I extend this year-end greeting.  We
can take this opportunity to consider the path we have traveled, reflect on
the lessons learned (from our successes and mistakes), appreciate those who
traveled with us, remember those who have departed, and ponder how we shall
traverse the road ahead.

I hope your holidays are filled with warmth and joy, and the new year brings
us many rewarding and successful struggles toward this lofty goal.

In solidarity and struggle,                                   ^
                                                                       **
Michael E.                                                       ***
                                                                     *****
                      ,,**,,                                      ********
                     o    *                                     ***********
                          * *                                 ***************
                         *    *                                      |||||
                      =======
                         o     o             ,,