Ajit:

I goofed on the citation. It should be:  Henderson, John and Patricia
Netherly. _Configurations of Power: Holisitic Anthropology in Theory and
Practice_. Ithaca: Cornell U Press, 1993.  Lechtman is the author of the
article "Technologies of Power: The Andean Case" which appears in the volume.

Tom

At 17:12 24/12/97 +1100, you wrote:
>At 08:40 23/12/97 -0400, Tom K. wrote:
>>
>>There is a healthy antidote to this in the literature spawned by Murra in
>>anthropology.  See the wonderful collectinon of essays called the
>>_Technologies of Power_ (despite the title, it is not a Foucauldian inspired
>>collection) edited, I believe, by Heather Lecthman.
>_______
>
>Thanks for the reference. I'll check this out. Cheers, ajit sinha

Tom Kruse / Casilla 5869 / Cochabamba, Bolivia
Tel/Fax: (591-42) 48242
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]