> Date:          Sun, 26 Oct 1997 22:45:20 -0500
> From:          Doug Henwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To:            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:       price indexes

> Does anyone know of any work on different price indexes for different
> income classes in the U.S. A book I'm reading, Williamson & Lindert's

There was a thread or two in FEMECON not too long ago
on alternative price indices for different social
groups which included some citations.  It was inspired by
the Boskin Comm. debate.

MBS

Max B. Sawicky            Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          1660 L Street, NW
202-775-8810 (voice)      Ste. 1200
202-775-0819 (fax)        Washington, DC  20036
http://tap.epn.org/sawicky

Opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views
of anyone associated with the Economic Policy
Institute other than this writer.