Doug Henwood wrote:

> OK, I have to confess. I've been posting to PEN-L and other lists under the
> name Jerry Levy to provoke controversy, and with it attention. Because as
> we say in the self-promotional trade, there's no such thing as bad
> publicity.

OK, I have to confess as well. I've been using Doug's mailing address
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in order to discredit him. Indeed, I authored the
most outrageous flames and libels that Doug has been unfairly accused of
having written. Moreover if you read what "Doug Henwood" (i.e. I) have
written, then you will most likely (and unjustly) conclude that Doug is an
anti-Marxist empiricist.

Jerry