James Devine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sez:

>We forget about the _benefits_ of tobacco: by killing people off, it
allows
>the social security system to remain solvent longer. Also, by killing
off
>those with weak wills, it could improve the quality of the gene pool.
(This
>is a joke on my part, but there are actually people out there who make
such
>an argument.)

....interestingly, the brilliant comic Bill Hicks made similar on-stage
jokes---until he died of pancreatic cancer in February '94...

Daevid MacKenzie, UltimaJock!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Those most concerned with making the world safe from Communism
usually turn up making the world safe for Fascism."---NORMAN CORWIN
Daevid's Great Mate Hunt is on at
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/7853/matehunt.html