> Date sent:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:03:48 -0400 (EDT)
> Send reply to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> From:           [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Shane Mage)
> To:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:        Re: "labor theory of value"

What discussion? You have yet to saying anything in response to
my commentary on Marx. To say that science and automation can be
reduced to "dated" socially necessary labor time is absurd. Devine,
in his own way, is saying the same. Yet it is clear from my citations
that Marx is not saying that at all.

ricardo