Dear Michael,

Glad to hear the book is coming out!

 If in the category of resources you include rank-and-file newsletters
(and Websites), could you mention the Health Care Worker Monitor
(www.igc.org/hcwm)? I can give you copies and details if it's relevant
(and also have addresses for NY transit and teamster dissidents)..

I also have some ideas for labor history references but suspect you've
got that covered.

Andy Pollack

We >want to >include an Appendix of useful resources for readers.  I
would greatly >appreciate >suggestions for things like books
(rreferences, how-to books, >etc.),magazines, web sites, directories,
publishers,