These are the issues that Tom Athanasiou covers in "Divided Planet." Also,
check out Mark Dowie's "Losing Ground", a stinging critique of the
pro-corporate drift of mainstream groups. Finally, everybody who has even
the slightest interest in these questions should subscribe to Counterpunch,
edited by Ken Silverstein and Alex Cockburn.

Louis Proyect