All,

Again, apologies for multiple postings.

Last minute announcements about the Work, Difference and Social Change conference at Binghamton, May 8-10:

The official conference hotels are officially sold out at the conference rate, but after some negotiation the Holiday Inn-SUNY and the Marriott Residence Inn agreed to make additional rooms available at the discounted rates.  These must be booked by May 1, although it is unlikely they will last that long. You have to ask specifically for the special conference rates.  Unfortunately these are the most expensive of the hotels.  If you want something cheaper, contact us and we'll offer suggestions.  (A car will help).

We also have few requests  from people who have booked rooms and are looking for roommates. Again, contact us for info.

We regret that registrations received after May 1st, including those made at the door, will not include meals or the 512 page Proceedings.  We will take orders for the Proceedings for later shipment ($25 plus shipping). It is also unlikely that banquet tickets for Saturday evening will be available, although there may be no-shows and cancellations available.

For those unsure where Binghamton University (also known as the State University of New York at Binghamton) is, please note we are *not* a stop on the New York City subway (yes, we've been asked).  Detailed travel information -- along with the complete conference schedule, list of  presenters, and a link to AutoMap -- is available on our webpage:

  http://sociology.adm.binghamton.edu/work

You can also call us at +1-607-777-6844 or email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

See you in May!

For the Conference Committee,

Phil Kraft