Dear Pen-lers;

I need a few references.  If anyone can help, reply to me direct at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1.  I know that the Republicans have recently tried to attach anti-abortion
riders to UN funding and IMF bills.  Does anyone have a newspaper clipping
with a dated reference -- preferably something like the journal or the times
or any new york paper?

2.  Wisconsin recently announced that they have no more welfare recipients,
and all their former welfare people are either working or being "trained."
Anyone have references for that?  Or does anyone have recent references for
any "training" of welfare recipients in New York or anywhere else for that
matter?

3.  What is the ratio of working parents with children to licensed day care
spots? Either in New York, or nationwide or in any large urban area?
reference.

thanks, maggie coleman [EMAIL PROTECTED]